- Is your organization achieving it’s potential?
- On a scale of 1-10, where 10 is full potential, where is your organization?
- How efficiently does you organization operate?
- Imagine the impact on sales and profitability if you could raise the bar just one notch?
As organizations move into the post-Coronavirus New Normal, what will be your organization’s strategy – your Coronavirus Countermove? One thing is certain: a return to a “business as usual” approach could very well render your organization irrelevant to those competitors who are prepared with a New Normal Battleplan. Hope is not a strategy!
BUSINESS STRATEGY IS THE BATTLEPLAN FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
Is your organization prepared?
Time To Reboot Your Organization To:
- Regroup, reorganize, and refocus.
- Reengage your workforce.
- Regain lost sales.
What is Organizational Effectiveness (OE)?
OE is an operating system for achieving organizational goals. The OE program is an executive level, day and a half offsite educational program in organizational effectiveness. A post-Coronavirus battleplan.
Who Should Attend?
Executive team: Owner, CEO, COO, CFO, HRO.
Ideas Compete, People Collaborate
The best solutions come from the collective wisdom of individual insight. An intense, exhilarating climate of discussion and debate. Participants have transformational experiences that turn them into more empowered, impactful, and strategic leaders.
By attending this program, you will
- Develop an organizational Strategy based on differentiation not sameness.
- Identify and rectify Alignment performance-gaps which will enable you to meet your strategic objectives.
- Drive strategy Execution with tools, measures and accountability processes.
Program Outline: Excellence Lies in The Details
- Current state of your organization: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities.
- Management assumptions and mindsets: critical dialogue, inquiry, and reflection to understand.
- Business model strengths and opportunities.
- Strategic fit of resources and capabilities to opportunities.
High-Performance Organization Criteria:
- Assessment of where your organization is today and where it could be.
- Assessment of talent and your organization’s system that influences performance or non-performance.
- What can your organization do better than your competition?
- What do your customers associate with your brand?
- If your stores could talk, what would they say to the people entering it?
- Customers: Segmentation and Targeting.
- Competitive assessment.
- Point of Differentiation (POD).
- Strategic objectives.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Postmortem Assessment: anticipating and planning for What If scenarios before actual implementation.
- Talent: right people in the right jobs.
- Strategic-based decision-making and actions.
- System: processes and procedures that facilitate vs. impede high-performance.
- Strategic Principle: the essence of your strategy in a single phrase to drive decision-making and actions.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that focus the organization.
- Key Success Factors (KSF’s) that enable people to successfully achieve the KPI’s.
- Scorecard: you can’t manage and improve what you can’t measure.
- Communication strategy: methods and ownership.
- Scheduled strategy reviews, analysis, and adjustments.
3-Reasons Why This Program Is Important to You
- You want to win vs simply compete.
- You want to maximize the potential of your organization.
- You want to replace the Stress, Anxiety, and Uncertainty with Confidence as you embark into the New Normal.
If You’re Thinking:
- I already have a strategy.
- Is your strategy based on differentiation or sameness?
- Can every employee in your organization recite it and do they know what to do every day to execute it?
- I believe my organization is aligned.
- Is your organization performing at its full potential and producing maximum results?
- Is every employee in the boat, in the right seat, rowing in the same direction all at the same speed?
- Why do I need a strategy, we’re successful without one?
- Is your ROI at a high-performance organization level?
- Is your EBITDA in the top 2% of your industry?
Organizations that don’t have a Competitive Advantage shouldn’t compete. This program gives you the Competitive Advantage!
For More Information, Contact:
Other Programs and Services